Our work on the ground in Nepal has never been more needed. The pandemic has had a devastating economic and social impact on the communities we work with. We’re urgently working to support as many young people as possible by helping them return to education and keeping them safe. To help us do that, we need you! We have compiled a few simple ways you could help support our work:
- Make a monthly donation: Your regular contributions help us to consistently provide the support our kids desperately need and any amount makes a difference. You can set up a regular monthly donation, knowing that every penny will benefit their schooling by clicking here.
- Grab a mask: With face coverings still being an essential item even as we ease out of lockdown, why not purchase one that makes a difference? Get yourself a fantastic, hand-crafted Kidasha face mask made by a team of loyal supporters here and look fashionable and feel protected.
- Send a card: While we can’t see friends and family in person, you can let them know you are thinking of them instantly, anywhere in the world, whilst supporting charities. If you send a virtual greeting card via DontSendMeACard.com they help you donate what you would have spent on a card, to us here at Kidasha. It also leaves you with a charitable option for the last minute card you forget to pick up at the shops!
- Shop with a purpose: If your online shopping habit shows no sign of slowing down, there’s an easy way that every purchase you make from two major online retailers can directly benefit us. You can register your support for Kidasha by shopping via Easyfundraising or Amazon Smile. Your purchases won’t cost any more, but Kidasha will receive a percentage of every pound spent.
- Spread the word: The more awareness we can raise of our mission, the more children we can help. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn then comment and share away to help raise our online profile. It won’t cost you a penny and every like and repost enables us to reach out to even more potential supporters