2022 is Kidasha’s Silver Jubilee Year!
2022 is a very special year for Kidasha, in that it is 25 years since we were officially registered as a charity. Since 1997, Kidasha has supported thousands of the very poorest children and families in Nepal and given them the means to a brighter future.
To commemorate our Silver Jubilee year, we’re launching a ‘Challenge 25’ campaign.
During October, we want to encourage as many of our wonderful supporters as possible to undertake or organise a fundraising challenge, activity or event in aid of Kidasha, that incorporates the number 25!
As we do with all our work, we are aiming high and want to raise £25,000!
All donations will go directly towards our front line work in Nepal throughout 2023.
If you’re happy to take on a challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’re planning to do. We can then help you set up your own fundraising page linked to the official #KidashaChallenge25 campaign page and share your progress on our social media channels.
We can’t wait to see the ideas you come up with! #KidashaChallenge25
Below are 25 ideas for your Challenge 25 initiative:
- Cycling 25 miles
- Swimming 25km
- 25-hour dance-a-thon
- Running 25 miles
- Kayaking 25km
- Planting 25 trees in your local community
- Hosting a quiz for 25 people (entry fee £2.50 per person)
- Running a 25-item auction
- Hosting bingo for 25 people
- Organising a 25-minute choir performance
- Hosting a dinner for family and friends (charging £25 per head)
- Hosting a reception for 25 people
- Organising a 25-over cricket match
- Organising a 25-person car boot sale
- Summiting 250 feet
Selling homemade products
- 25 knitted scarves
- £2.50 cake sale
- 25 tote bags
- 25 bottles of homemade gin
- 25 painted ceramic bowls
- Solving 25 rubix cubes in 2.5 hours
- Making 25 origami figures in 25 minutes
- Completing 25 sudokus in 2.5 hours
- Reading 25 poems in 25 minutes
- Washing 25 cars in 2.5 hours